The goal of a car dealership company is to achieve the targeted annual turnover. The success of such business depends on various aspects. Maintaining equilibrium among all the aspects is equally crucial but necessary. Since there are good number of car making companies manufacturing competent models every year, it becomes stressful yet challenging for all of them to thrive. The number of consumers increase every year, and yet so does the competition. In this race, what represents these manufacturing companies is the franchise outlets and showrooms or automobile dealer companies.
This chain continues with the team effort of leader, manager, sales person and other co-workers of the dealer company. All of these people at respective positions strive to present the car-manufacturing brand and its models to the potential buyers. Since the first impressions are the last impressions, the effort is to provide best customer-dealer experience to the buyers. After sales service like auto repair and auto parts is also the part of the plan.
Step at balancing the aspects:
- The commitment and grit of the leader towards its duty: Just like in any other business, the first step of the leaders is to make exciting plans to attract customers. They make beneficial instalment policies, easy payment methods and car delivery services, qualitative after sale services and other strategies. Besides the leader should personally interact with every customer, understand his or her requirements. The customer dealer experience is best when both benefit from the deal.
- The role of employees is to stick to course of action to achieve the objective: Though sales person is an employee at the car dealer company, its importance is no less. A buyer when visiting the showroom looks upon for the sales guy for enquiry and details. For workers to effectively communicate and connect with each client, they require adequate knowledge and training.
- Jeff Lupient, the CEO of Lupient Automotive Group, believes that employees are at the heart of the business hence he focused on training them thoroughly. His cashier could manage warranty repair tasks as well, which shows that he prepared each worker capable enough to handle every errand.
- After sales car repair or repair parts: this half of the business brings immense profit, since cars require regular checking and servicing. Once satisfied with the service, the customer would readily visit for other rounds. Manufacturing companies equally profit when cars require fresh parts for servicing. Hence, this matter requires utmost attention, an opportunity car dealers should not miss.
- The target to achieve great turnover lastly depends upon the will of the buyer to purchase car from the car dealer. Jeffrey Lupient at a very young age, learnt how to cater the demands of the people and live up to their expectations. The success of his company relies majorly upon the balance of above all factors and on the customer satisfaction. Buyers with good customer dealer experience and loyalty towards the company would spread word of appreciation.